Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 265
Session Year 2016
AN ACT PROTECTING THE INTERESTS OF CONSUMERS DOING BUSINESS WITH FINANCIAL PLANNERS.
To provide protections for consumers who receive investment advice from financial advisors.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/03/2016 American Council of Life Insurers
- 03/03/2016 Connecticut Bankers Association
- 03/03/2016 David Bellaire, Executive Vice President & General Counsel, Financial Services Institute
- 03/03/2016 Eric George, President, Insurance Association of Connecticut
- 03/03/2016 Jorge L. Perez, Commissioner, State Department of Banking
- 03/03/2016 Kim Chamberlain, Managing Director & Associate General Counsel, Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association
- 03/03/2016 National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors