S.B. No. 258
Session Year 2015
AN ACT CONCERNING INFANT SAFE SLEEP PRACTICES.
To facilitate and encourage safe sleep practices to prevent infant deaths.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 02/20/2015 Center fo Children's Advocacy
- 02/20/2015 Christian Pettker, M.D., Chief of Obstetrics, Yale-New Haven Hospital
- 02/20/2015 Connecticut Hospital Association
- 02/20/2015 Department of Children and Families, Connecticut
- 02/20/2015 Eve R. Colson, MD, Professor and Chief, Section of Education, Yale School of Medicine
- 02/20/2015 Jack Reed, Deputy Police Chief, Willimantic
- 02/20/2015 James R. Gill, M.D., Chief Medical Examiner, State of Connecticut
- 02/20/2015 Jaspreet Loyal, MD, MS, Medical Director, Well Newborn nursery Yale New Haven Hospital
- 02/20/2015 Kirsten Bechtel, MD, Yale School of Medicine
- 02/20/2015 Marc Auerbach, MD, Associate Medical Director of Pediatric Trauma, Yale New Haven Children's Hospital
- 02/20/2015 Melissa Rowe,Program Manager and Clinical Supervisor, Nurturing Families Network, Yale-New Haven Hospital
- 02/20/2015 Michael Soltis, M.D.
- 02/20/2015 Nina Livingston, MD
- 02/20/2015 Senator Martin M. Looney
- 02/20/2015 Sharon Moales, LCSW
- 02/20/2015 Susan Williams, MD, Associate Medical Examiner
- 02/20/2015 Ted Rosenkrantz, MD, Professor of Pediatrics and OB-Gyn