Raised S.B. No. 250
Session Year 2020
AN ACT CONCERNING FLAT GLASS OCCUPATIONAL LICENSING.
To require the Commissioner of Consumer Protection to amend existing regulations regarding flat glass occupational licensing.
Public Hearing Testimony
General Law Committee
- 03/05/2020 Fazzino, Joseph, Business Agent-International Union of Painters and Allied Trades District Council
- 03/05/2020 Fazzino, Joseph, Business Agent-International Union of Painters and Allied Trades-in support
- 03/05/2020 Glassman, Kimberly, Director-Foundation for Fair Contracting of CT, Inc.
- 03/05/2020 Haling, Mollie, President-Connecticut Glass Dealers Association-in support
- 03/05/2020 McMahon, Kevin-K-Man Glass corp-in support
- 03/05/2020 Okun, Marc, Business Representative-North Atlantic States Reg. Council of Carpenters-opposed
- 03/05/2020 Olander, Jessica, Executive Director-CGDA-in support
- 03/05/2020 Olander, Jessica, Executive Director-CGDA