Substitute for S.B. No. 233
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING COTTAGE FOOD PRODUCTS AND THE PRODUCTION OF HONEY AND MAPLE SYRUP.
To retain the regulation of maple syrup and honey production with the Department of Agriculture.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/04/2019 Ackert, Tim, Representative-CT House of Representatives
- 02/04/2019 Brensilver, David
- 02/04/2019 Currey, Melody, Acting Commissioner-CT DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
- 02/04/2019 Hall, John and Bonnie-Maple Breeze Farm
- 02/04/2019 Harran, Mark, President-Maple Syrup Producers Association of Connecticut
- 02/04/2019 Holmberg, Alan-Full Bloom Apiaries
- 02/04/2019 Hurlburt, Bryan, Executive Director-CT Farm Bureau Association
- 02/04/2019 Pronovost, Susan, Executive Director-CT Greenhouse Growers Association
- 02/04/2019 Seagull, Michelle, Commissioner-Consumer Protection