Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 229
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING THE ACCURACY AND APPLICABILITY OF CERTAIN ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT EVALUATIONS.
To require environmental impact evaluations made by state agencies to be timely in reflecting the environmental consequences and effects of such proposed action.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/04/2016 Elizabeth Gara, CT Water Works Assoc.
- 03/04/2016 Eric Brown, CBIA
- 03/04/2016 Karl Wagener, Dir., Council on Environmental Quality
- 03/04/2016 Kathryn Dube, CT Council of Small Towns
- 03/04/2016 Patrick Comins, Audubon CT
- 03/04/2016 Secretary Benjamin Barnes - Office of Policy and Management