Raised S.B. No. 216
Session Year 2016
AN ACT EXPANDING THE SALES TAX EXEMPTION TO INCLUDE FEMININE HYGIENE PRODUCTS AND DISPOSABLE OR REUSABLE DIAPERS.
To provide an exemption from the sales tax for feminine hygiene products and disposable and reusable diapers.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 03/07/2016 ALISON WEIR, Director of Policy, Research and Analysis, National Diaper Bank Network
- 03/07/2016 Bridgeport Child Advocacy Coalition
- 03/07/2016 Donna Haghighat Chief Engagement and Advocacy Officer of YWCA Hartford Region
- 03/07/2016 Gretchen Raffa, MSW Director, Public Policy, Advocacy & Strategic Engagement Planned Parenthood of Southern New England, Inc.
- 03/07/2016 Izzi Greenberg Middlesex Coalition for Children
- 03/07/2016 Leah Grenier
- 03/07/2016 Leslie Weinberg
- 03/07/2016 Madeline Granato, PCSW Intern
- 03/07/2016 NANCY S. LUNDY
- 03/07/2016 PCSW
- 03/07/2016 Rep. Kelly JS Luxenberg
- 03/07/2016 Sophie Miller
- 03/07/2016 Stolfi Alfano Executive Director Diaper Bank
- 03/07/2016 Susan R Cavanna
- 03/07/2016 The Permanent Commission on the Status of Women