Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 211
Session Year 2016
AN ACT ALLOWING EMPLOYERS TO PAY WAGES USING PAYROLL CARDS.
To allow employers to pay employees wages using payroll cards and to allow certain wage and hour information provided by an employer to employees to be delivered electronically provided certain conditions are met.
Public Hearing Testimony
Labor and Public Employees Committee
- 02/25/2016 Cathy Beyda, Chair, American Payroll Association Government Relations Task Force
- 02/25/2016 Connecticut Bankers Association
- 02/25/2016 Eric W. Gjede, Assistant Counsel, CBIA
- 02/25/2016 Kimberly Ford, Vice President of Global Government and Public Affairs, First Data
- 02/25/2016 Legal Assistance Resource Center of Connecticut
- 02/25/2016 Lori J. Pelletier, President, Connecticut AFL-CIO
- 02/25/2016 Paul Russinoff, Senior Director of State Government Relations, Visa
- 02/25/2016 Pete Isberg, Vice President of Government Relations, ADP
- 02/25/2016 Senator Martin M. Looney, President Pro Tempore, 11th Assembly District