Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 207
Session Year 2010
AN ACT AUTHORIZING THE HUNTING OF DEER BY REVOLVER AND ESTABLISHING CERTAIN CREDITS TOWARD THE PURCHASE OF HUNTING AND FISHING LICENSES.
To reduce the recent increase in hunting and fishing fees to a twenty per cent increase, increase the fine for failure to wear a seat belt, increase the fine for certain motor vehicle infractions and create a new limited operator's permit that allows people who have been convicted of driving under the influence to drive to work and to school.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/01/2010 Connecticut Waterfowl Association
- 03/01/2010 Lea Chayes
- 03/08/2010 Bob Roy
- 03/08/2010 Coalition of Connecticut Sportsmen, Robert Crook, Director
- 03/08/2010 Dale May, Certified Wildlife Biologist
- 03/08/2010 Donald R. Patterson
- 03/08/2010 Dr. Vincent P. Ringrose, Chairman, Fisheries Advisory Council
- 03/08/2010 Peter Degregorio owner Dee's Bait & Tackle
- 03/08/2010 Senator John A. Kissel
- 03/12/2010 Eric Hammerling, Executive Director, Connecticut Forest and Park Association