Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 206
Session Year 2018
AN ACT AUTHORIZING PREGNANCY AS A QUALIFYING EVENT FOR SPECIAL ENROLLMENT PERIODS FOR CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS.
To permit certain pregnant individuals to enroll in a health insurance policy or plan not later than thirty days after the individual's pregnancy has been certified by a licensed health care provider.
Public Hearing Testimony
Insurance and Real Estate Committee
- 02/27/2018 Andrews, Liz, Director of Public Policy & Comm-CCADV
- 02/27/2018 Blair, JohnConnecticut Business & Industry Association
- 02/27/2018 Connecticut Association of Health Plans
- 02/27/2018 Croucher, Sarah, Executive Director-NARAL Pro-Choice Connecticut
- 02/27/2018 CWEALF
- 02/27/2018 Grossman, Sally
- 02/27/2018 Insurance Department, State of CT
- 02/27/2018 March of Dimes
- 02/27/2018 Raffa, MSW, Gretchen, Dir, Public Policy Advocacy & Strategic Engagement-Planned Parenthood of Southern New England, Inc.
- 02/27/2018 Scully, Claire
- 02/27/2018 Universal health Care