Raised S.B. No. 205
Session Year 2020
AN ACT CONCERNING TRAVEL INSURANCE AND SUICIDE.
To prohibit insurance companies that issue travel insurance policies in this state from excluding coverage because the insured or the insured's spouse, child, dependent relative who resides in the insured's household or traveling companion commits suicide.
Public Hearing Testimony
Insurance and Real Estate Committee
- 02/27/2020 Baldwin, Kristina-APCIA-Oppose
- 02/27/2020 Brennan, Robin-Support
- 02/27/2020 Cook, John-Support
- 02/27/2020 Formica, Paul, Senator-Connecticut General Assembly-Support
- 02/27/2020 Haas, Duke, Director-USTIA-Oppose
- 02/27/2020 Montovani, Melinda-Support
- 02/27/2020 Slap, Derek, Senator-Connecticut General Assembly-Support
- 02/27/2020 Winjum, Lisa-Support