Raised S.B. No. 197
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING BIOLOGICAL PRODUCTS.
To add biological products to existing law regarding substitution of generic drugs.
Public Hearing Testimony
General Law Committee
- 02/27/2018 Alexander, April, Assistant Vice President, State Affairs-Pharmaceutical Care Management Association
- 02/27/2018 Boyd, MPH, Tim, Director of State Policy-National Organization of Rare Disorder
- 02/27/2018 Burich, Molly, Associate Director of Biosimilars, Reimb & Pipline-Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- 02/27/2018 Cascone, Heather R., Senior Director, Government Affairs-Express Scripts
- 02/27/2018 Clark, Brynna, NE Government Relations for Walgreens-CT Association of Community Pharmacies
- 02/27/2018 Connecticut Association of Health Plans
- 02/27/2018 Connecticut Hospital Association
- 02/27/2018 Connecticut State Medical Society
- 02/27/2018 Giuliano, Margherita, Executive Vice President-Connecticut Pharmacist Associations
- 02/27/2018 Hutton, Deb, Senior Director for Cigna State Govt. Affairs-CIGNA
- 02/27/2018 Kulesher Jarecke, Kate, Director of State Government Affairs-SANDOZ
- 02/27/2018 Pescatello, Paul
- 02/27/2018 Plues, Patrick, Vice President, State Govt. Affairs-Biotechnology Innovation Organization
- 02/27/2018 Seagull, Michelle, Commissioner-Department of Consumer Protection