Raised S.B. No. 194
Session Year 2012
AN ACT CONCERNING JURY DUTY FOR BREASTFEEDING MOTHERS.
To allow the jury administrator to grant a postponement of jury duty for no more than twelve months to any mother who is breastfeeding her child or expressing breast milk for her child.
Public Hearing Testimony
Select Committee on Children
- 03/01/2012 Christa Allard
- 03/01/2012 Kathleen A Marinelli, American Academny Of Pediatrics
- 03/01/2012 Michele Griswold MPH.RN, Connecticut Breastfeeding Coalition
- 03/01/2012 Michelle Noehren, Events and Special Projects Manager for the Permanent Commission on the Status Of Women
- 03/01/2012 Rachel L Jackson
- 03/01/2012 Renee Coleman-Mitchell, State of Connecticut Department of Public Health
- 03/01/2012 Stephen N. Ment, Extenal Affairs Division of The Judicial Branch