Substitute for S.B. No. 191
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING THE DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER PROTECTION AND OCCUPATIONAL LICENSING.
To repeal and streamline certain occupational licenses, registrations and certificates in order to remove barriers for employment while still maintaining health and safety protections for consumers.
Public Hearing Testimony
General Law Committee
- 01/31/2017 Caniglia JD, CAE, Lawrence S.
- 01/31/2017 Duff, Bob, Senator-CGA
- 01/31/2017 Harris, Jonathan A., Commissioner-Department of Consumer Protection
- 01/31/2017 Jackson, Scott, Commissioner-Connecticut Department of Labor
- 01/31/2017 McInerney, Daniel
- 01/31/2017 Osten, Cathy, Senator-CGA
- 01/31/2017 Yankee Institute for Public Policy
- 02/07/2017 Bhatt, Alok, Policy Analyst-Commission on Equity and Opportunity
- 02/07/2017 CT Spa and Pool Association
- 02/07/2017 Ethier, Bill
- 02/07/2017 Falcioni, Ron
- 02/07/2017 Linares, Art, Senator-Connecticut General Assemply
- 02/07/2017 Rizzo, Albert