Raised S.B. No. 188
Session Year 2020
AN ACT ESTABLISHING THE HEALTHY HOUSING ASSISTANCE PILOT PROGRAM.
To establish a pilot program to provide rental assistance certificates to assist families who have children with persistent asthma to move to healthier environments.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/27/2020 Boggs, Erin
- 02/27/2020 Foundation, Hartford-Testimony in support of SB-188
- 02/27/2020 Gosselin, Kiley, Executive Director-Partnership for Strong Communities-Testimony that Support, Oppose several raised bills
- 02/27/2020 Levin, John-Testimony in Favor of SB-188
- 02/27/2020 Pollack, Craig
- 02/27/2020 Schramm, Craig
- 02/27/2020 Senecal, Chris
- 02/27/2020 Villagra, Victor