Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 180
Session Year 2018
AN ACT REQUIRING EXECUTIVE AND LEGISLATIVE REVIEW OF CERTAIN QUASI-PUBLIC AGENCY CONTRACTS.
To increase executive and legislative oversight of quasi-public agency contracts by requiring the submission of certain contracts to the Attorney General and relevant legislative committee.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 02/26/2018 Carney, Devin, State Representative
- 02/26/2018 Dillon, Kevin, Executive Director-Connecticut Airport Authority
- 02/26/2018 Fasano, Leonard, State Senator
- 02/26/2018 Kilduff, Karl, Executive Director-Connecticut Housing Finance Authority
- 02/26/2018 McCooe, Matt, CEO-Connecticut Innovations-Freedom of Information
- 03/05/2018 Fasano, Leonard, State Senator