Raised S.B. No. 170
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING THE FORECLOSURE MEDIATION PROGRAM.
To make certain improvements to the foreclosure mediation program, to emphasize Connecticut's public policy commitment to establishing a coherent state foreclosure policy through the foreclosure mediation program, and to encourage the federal courts to abstain under the Burford doctrine from hearing and deciding foreclosure cases that would be best served by the foreclosure mediation program.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/25/2016 Connecticut Bankers Association
- 02/25/2016 Jeff Gentes, Connecticut Fair Housing Center
- 02/25/2016 Jessie Agatstein, The Jerome N. Frank Legal Services Organization
- 02/25/2016 Legal Assistance Resource Center of Connecticut
- 02/25/2016 Robert Wichowski, Connecticut Mortgage Bankers Association
- 02/25/2016 The Honorable Douglas C. Mintz, Judicial Branch
- 03/08/2016 Robert Wichowski, Connecticut Mortgage Bankers Association