Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 164
Session Year 2020
AN ACT LOWERING THE AGE OF ELIGIBILITY FOR PROPERTY TAX RELIEF FOR SENIOR CITIZENS.
To increase the number of elderly residents who may be eligible for property tax relief and allow municipalities to exempt from taxation one motor vehicle belonging to a person age seventy-one or older who has resided in the municipality not less than forty years.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/27/2020 AARP-Multiple Bills Pertaining to Aging Issues
- 02/27/2020 CT Conference of Municipalities-Multiple Bills Pertaining to Aging Issues
- 02/27/2020 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director-Connecticut Council of Small Towns-An Act Lowering the Age of Eligibility for Property Tax Relief for Seniors
- 02/27/2020 Heft, Martin, Acting Undersecretary-Office of Policy and Mangement-To lower the age of eligibility for property tax relief for seniors
- 02/27/2020 Logan, George, Senator-Connecticut General Assembly-Multiple Bills Pertaining to Aging Issues