Raised S.B. No. 155
Session Year 2020
AN ACT CONCERNING RAIL INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENTS.
To require the Department of Transportation to study rail infrastructure issues and recommend rail infrastructure improvements.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/24/2020 Available, Not-Seymour Beacon Falls
- 02/24/2020 David, Krechevsky-Waterbury Regional Chamber
- 02/24/2020 Gildea, Jim-CCRM
- 02/24/2020 Kelly, Kevin, Sen.
- 02/24/2020 Klarides, Themis-House of Representatives
- 02/24/2020 Logan, Kelly, Miner Berthel, Loga, Sen-SRO
- 02/24/2020 Morgan, David-TEAM inc
- 02/24/2020 Napoli, Ron-House of Representatives
- 02/24/2020 Nauguatuck economic Development
- 02/24/2020 O Riordan Migani Architects
- 02/24/2020 Piscopo, John, Rep
- 02/28/2020 Barcley, Joyce-TEAM inc
- 02/28/2020 Cummings, Stephaine-House of Representatives
- 02/28/2020 Hale, Robert
- 02/28/2020 Naugatuck Valley Council of Governments