Raised S.B. No. 143
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING STATE AGENCY COMPLIANCE WITH PROBATE COURT ORDERS.
To require each state agency to follow any order, denial or decree of a Probate Court that is applicable to a determination made by the state agency, and clarify that a state agency has standing to appeal any such order, denial or decree to the Superior Court with respect to its applicability to the state agency's determination.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/24/2016 Attorney General George Jepsen - State of Connecticut
- 02/24/2016 Department of Social Services - Office of Legal Counsel, Regulations, and Administrative Hearings, State of Connecticut
- 02/24/2016 Knierim, Paul J. - Probate Court Administrator, State of Connectricut
- 02/24/2016 Murray J.D., Morna A. - Commissioner of the Department of Developmental Services, State of Connecticut
- 02/24/2016 State of Connecticut Department of Children and Families
- 02/24/2016 Stillman, Matthew - Board Member, Director of Public Policy, and President-Elect of the Connecticut Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law
- 03/18/2016 Davis, Lisa Nachmias - Connecticut Bar Association, Elder Law Section