Substitute for S.B. No. 138
Session Year 2019
AN ACT MODERNIZING THE STATE'S COOPERATIVE ASSOCIATION STATUTES.
To revise state statutes governing the formation of cooperative associations in order to enhance the use of such associations as a business model in the state.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 04/03/2019 Allen, Phillip, Project Manager-Mad River Market
- 04/03/2019 Anthony, Ellen, Member-Employee-Fiddleheads Food Co-op
- 04/03/2019 Babbin, Kelley-Howling Flats Farm
- 04/03/2019 Bellano, Jim, Economic Development Director-Town of Windham
- 04/03/2019 Brock, Linda E., Member-Fiddleheads Food Co-Op
- 04/03/2019 Brock, Linda E.
- 04/03/2019 Burke, James, Front End Manager-Fiddleheads Food Co-op
- 04/03/2019 Burke, James
- 04/03/2019 Conley, Christine, Representative 40th Assembly District
- 04/03/2019 Crowell, Erbin
- 04/03/2019 Fuhlbrigge, Kelly Ramsey, Vice President-The Credit Union League of Connecticut
- 04/03/2019 Juhre, Alexandra, General Manager-Fiddleheads Food Co-op
- 04/03/2019 Krider, Kathleen, Board Chair-Willimantic Food Co-op
- 04/03/2019 Lavoie, Jennifer C., Member-Willimantic Food Co-op
- 04/03/2019 Lavoie, Jennifer C.
- 04/03/2019 Mitchell
- 04/03/2019 O Brien, Robert, President and CEO-National Cooperative Business Association
- 04/03/2019 Osten, Cathy, Senator Nineteenth District
- 04/03/2019 Rubin, Alice
- 04/03/2019 Schacht, Rob-Hunt Brook Farm
- 04/03/2019 Spurr, Daniel, Member-Owner - Board President-Fiddleheads Food Co-Op
- 04/03/2019 Todd, Joanne-Willimantic Food Coop
- 04/03/2019 Tompkins, Bonnie, Member-Fiddleheads Food Co-op
- 04/03/2019 Tompkins, Christian, Member-Fiddleheads Food Co-Op
- 04/03/2019 Watrous, Rachel, Fresh Departments Manager-Fiddleheads Food Co-op
- 04/03/2019 Zimmerman, Susan, Board of Directors-Fiddleheads Farm