Raised S.B. No. 137
Session Year 2020
AN ACT CONCERNING DATA PRIVACY BREACHES.
To expand the data privacy breach notification statute to protect consumers.
Public Hearing Testimony
General Law Committee
- 02/25/2020 Adams, Bruce, President-The Credit Union League of Connecticut-in support
- 02/25/2020 American Property and Casualty Insurance Assoc.
- 02/25/2020 Connecticut Bankers Association-concerns
- 02/25/2020 Connecticut Hospital Association-opposed as written
- 02/25/2020 George, Eric, President-Insurance Association of Connecticut
- 02/25/2020 Hartford Healthcare
- 02/25/2020 Kingman, Andrew A., General Counsel-TechNet
- 02/25/2020 McConney Moore, Kelly, Policy Counsel-ACLU-in support
- 02/25/2020 Morelli, Mag, President-LeadingAge Connecticut-In support with changes
- 02/25/2020 Silard, Kathleen, President-Stamford Health-opposed
- 02/25/2020 Tong, William, Attorney General-State of Connecticut
- 02/25/2020 Wilkerson, William, President-NECTA