Substitute for S.B. No. 134
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING PUBLIC OPTIONS FOR HEALTH CARE IN CONNECTICUT.
To enable small businesses and small business employees to participate in the state employee health plan.
Public Hearing Testimony
Insurance and Real Estate Committee
- 03/07/2019 Aresimowicz, Speaker of the House Joe
- 03/07/2019 Chubet, Julie, President-CT Benefit Brokers
- 03/07/2019 Cohen, Senator Christine
- 03/07/2019 CT Association of Health Plans
- 03/07/2019 Doolittle, Ted, Healthcare Advocate-Office of the Health Care Advocate
- 03/07/2019 Doolittle, Ted-Office of the Health Care Advocate
- 03/07/2019 Foster, Diana R.
- 03/07/2019 Lembo, Comptroller Kevin
- 03/07/2019 Lovett, Jennifer-Crystal Financial Insurance Industry
- 03/07/2019 Luciano, Sal-CT AFL-CIO
- 03/07/2019 National Federation of Independent Business
- 03/07/2019 Swan, Tom-CCAG
- 03/07/2019 Veltri, Victoria, ED-OHS