Proposed S.B. No. 128
Session Year 2017
AN ACT EXEMPTING NEW BUSINESSES FROM STATE REGULATIONS.
To encourage business development by easing regulatory burden on new companies.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/23/2017 Connecticut Legal Services
- 02/23/2017 Ethier, Bill, CAE, Chief Executive Officer -HBA of Connecticut, Inc.
- 02/23/2017 Horvath, Joe, Assistant Policy Director-Yankee Institute for Public Policy
- 02/23/2017 Hughes, Tanya, Executive Director-CHRO
- 02/23/2017 Jackson, Scott, Commissioner-Department of Labor
- 02/23/2017 Looney, Esq., John , Staff Attorney-Connecticut Fund for The Environment
- 02/23/2017 Looney, Esq., John, Staff Attorney-Connecticut Fund for the Environment
- 02/23/2017 Markowski, Andy, State Director-NFIB
- 02/23/2017 State of Connecticut Insurance Department
- 02/23/2017 Wojtas, JoyceMechanical Contractors Association of CT