S.B. No. 123
Session Year 2021
AN ACT INCREASING THE PENALTY FOR THE INTENTIONAL INJURY OF A POLICE ANIMAL OR DOG IN A VOLUNTEER CANINE SEARCH AND RESCUE TEAM.
To increase the penalty for intentionally injuring a police animal or dog in a volunteer canine search and rescue team.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Safety and Security Committee
- 02/11/2021 Anderson, Brian, Legislative Coordinator-Council 4, AFSCME
- 02/11/2021 Atwood, Jeffrey T.-Pro
- 02/11/2021 Berthel, Eric C., Senator-State of CT, Senate
- 02/11/2021 Dillon, Kevin A., AAE., Exec. Director-CT Airport Authority
- 02/11/2021 Klarides-Ditria, Nicole, Representative-House of Representatives, State of CT-Pro
- 02/11/2021 Markey, Kimberly-CT Valley Vizsla Club,Inc.-support
- 02/11/2021 Moore, Kelly McConney, Interim Sr. Policy Counsel-ACLU
- 02/11/2021 Ober, Stacey, JD, Legislative Analyst and Community Outreach Coordinator-NE AKC Government Relaions-Pro
- 02/11/2021 Schroll, Ted-CT Firefighter Association