Substitute for S.B. No. 120
Session Year 2021
AN ACT ALLOWING POLICE OFFICERS TO WEAR RELIGIOUS HEAD COVERINGS AS PART OF A POLICE UNIFORM.
To permit a police officer to wear a religious head covering in accordance with such officer's religious beliefs while on duty and wearing a uniform.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Safety and Security Committee
- 03/09/2021 CHRO-State of Connecituct-Support
- 03/09/2021 Duff, Bob, Senate Majority Leader-State of CT
- 03/09/2021 Haynes, Maebel-Support
- 03/09/2021 Kalsi, Mohinder-Support with changes
- 03/09/2021 Khalsa, Swaranjit Singh, Board Member, Serving Member-Norwich Board of Ed., World Sikh Parliament-Support
- 03/09/2021 Moore, Kelly McConney, Interim Sr. Policy Counsel-ACLU-Support