Raised S.B. No. 105
Session Year 2018
AN ACT ENSURING CONTINUING WATER SERVICE FOR CERTAIN MUNICIPALITIES.
To ensure adequate water service to the town of Durham for purposes of the Durham Fair.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/23/2018 Candelora, Vincent, State Representative 86th Dist.
- 02/23/2018 Francis, Laura, First Selectman-Town of Durham
- 02/23/2018 Gara, Betsy , Executive Director-Connecticut Council of Small Towns
- 02/23/2018 Gara, Elizabeth, Connecticut Water Works Association
- 02/23/2018 Kokoruda, Noreen, State Representative, 101st Dist.
- 02/23/2018 Miner, Margaret , Executive Director-Rivers Alliance of Connecticut
- 02/23/2018 Pino, M.D., M.P.H., Raul , Commissioner Raul Pino, M.D., M.P.H.-Connecticut Department of Public Health