Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 102
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING MINOR REVISIONS TO ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND AGRICULTURE-RELATED STATUTES.
To make various minor changes to environment and agriculture- related statutes pertaining to forestry certifications, pesticide applicator certifications, forest fire compacts, certain preserved farmland deed restrictions and the siting of certain solar facilities on agricultural and forest lands.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/23/2018 Blaymore Paterson, Amy , Esq., Executive Director-Connecticut Land Conservation Council
- 02/23/2018 Gibson, Gordon
- 02/23/2018 Hammerling, Eric, Executive Director-Connecticut Forest & Park Association
- 02/23/2018 Jones, Terry , Chairman of the Steering Committee-Working Lands Alliance
- 02/23/2018 Klee, Robert, Commissioner-Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection
- 02/23/2018 Moore, Elisabeth, Executive Director-Connecticut Farmland Trust
- 02/23/2018 Nichols, Joan , Certified Forester
- 02/23/2018 Pullaro, Francis , Executive Director-RENEW Northeast, Inc.
- 02/23/2018 Renewable Energy and Efficiency Business Association
- 02/23/2018 Reviczky, Steven, Commissioner-Connecicut Department of Agriculture
- 02/23/2018 Scarpino, Ralph
- 02/23/2018 Sheahan, Brennan J , Registered Forester-Hull Forest Products, Inc.
- 02/23/2018 Stein, Robin , Chairman-Connecticut Siting Council
- 02/23/2018 Talmage, Henry, Executive Director-Connecticut Farm Bureau Association
- 02/23/2018 Wagener, Karl J. , Executive Director-COUNCIL ON ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY