Raised S.B. No. 97
Session Year 2020
AN ACT CONCERNING TRAINING STANDARDS FOR ROAD SALT APPLICATORS.
To help mitigate the effects of sodium chloride contamination of private wells and public drinking water supplies.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/21/2020 Berardino, James-Connecticut Council of Small Towns
- 02/21/2020 Charamut, Alicea, Executive Director-Rivers Alliance Of Connecticut
- 02/21/2020 Dykes, Katie -Commissioner-CT Dept. of Energy and Environmental Pro
- 02/21/2020 Gara, Elizabeth-Connecticut Water Works Association
- 02/21/2020 Giulietti, Joe, Commissioner-CT Department of Transportation
- 02/21/2020 Lucey, Bill, Soundkeeper-Connecticut Fund for the Environment
- 02/21/2020 Mellett, James, Member-New Fairfield Water Pollution Control Athority
- 02/21/2020 Punzi, Peter, Executive Director-White Memorial Foundation
- 02/21/2020 Shea, Donna M., Executive Program Director-CT Training and Technical Assistance Center
- 02/21/2020 Trolle, Constance -President-Connecticut Federation of Lakes