Raised S.B. No. 84
Session Year 2020
AN ACT CONCERNING RETROACTIVE MEDICAID ELIGIBILITY FOR HOME CARE SERVICES.
To allow Medicaid beneficiaries who are receiving home care the same right to retroactive Medicaid coverage as beneficiaries who are in nursing homes.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/18/2020 Aranha, Jean, Managing Attorney-Connecticut Legal Services, Inc-Multiple Bills Pertaining to Aging Issues
- 02/18/2020 Connecticut Dept. of Social Services-Multiple Bills Pertaining to Aging Issues
- 02/18/2020 Flaherty, Kathleen, Executive Director-CT Legal Rights Project, Inc.-Multiple Bills Pertaining to Aging Issues
- 02/18/2020 Lang, Edward, President-Connecticut Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys-Bill Concerning Retroactive Medicaid Eligibility f
- 02/18/2020 Levine, Linnea, Attorney-Elder Law-Bill Concerning Retroactive Medicaid Eligibility for Home Care Services
- 02/18/2020 Wodatch, Tracy, President and CEO-CT Assoc. for Healthcare at Home-Multiple Bills Pertaining to Aging Issues