Raised S.B. No. 81
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING THE DESIGNATION OF CERTAIN AREAS OF THE HOUSATONIC RIVER AS A WILD AND SCENIC RIVER.
To designate a portion of the Housatonic River as wild and scenic for purposes of designation and preservation under Section 2(a)(ii) of the federal Wild and Scenic Rivers Act.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/19/2016 Amy Blaymore Paterson, Connecticut Land Conservation Council
- 02/19/2016 David Bingham, MD, Salem environmentalist, resident
- 02/19/2016 David Sutherland - The Nature Conservancy
- 02/19/2016 Eileen Fielding, Ex. Dir., Farmington River Watershed Association, Inc.
- 02/19/2016 Eric Hammerling - Connecticut Forest & Park Association
- 02/19/2016 Jesse Kingebiel - Housatonic River Commission
- 02/19/2016 Lynn Werner - Housatonic Valley Association
- 02/19/2016 Margaret Miner - RIvers Alliance of Connecticut
- 02/19/2016 Mayor David Gronbach - Town of New Milford
- 02/19/2016 Nicholas J. Moore, Sharon resident
- 02/19/2016 Sean Hayden - Northwest Conservation District
- 02/19/2016 Tom Burgess - Wilton Resident
- 02/19/2016 William Tingley - Housatonic River Commission