S.B. No. 63
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING THE USE OF A SUPPORTED DECISION-MAKING AGREEMENT BY A PERSON WITH A DISABILITY.
To permit a person with a disability to enter into a supported decision-making agreement with another person.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/29/2019 Looney, Martin, President Pro Tempore-State Senate
- 04/01/2019 Connecticut Bar Association
- 04/01/2019 Evarts, Win-The Arc Connecticut
- 04/01/2019 Flaherty, Kathleen, Esq.-Executive Director-Connecticut Legal Rights Project, Inc.
- 04/01/2019 Judicial Branch External Affairs Division
- 04/01/2019 Langton, Mary-Ann
- 04/01/2019 Looney, Martin, President Pro Tempore-State Senate
- 04/01/2019 McClure, Shelagh, Vice Chair-CT Council on Developmental Disabilities
- 04/01/2019 Trionfini, Sandra-Connecticut Legal Services, Inc.