Raised S.B. No. 48
Session Year 2014
AN ACT CONCERNING NUTRITION STANDARDS FOR CHILD CARE SETTINGS.
To establish certain nutrition standards for child care settings and early education programs.
Public Hearing Testimony
Committee on Children
- 02/27/2014 Cancer Action Network
- 02/27/2014 Commissioner Jewel Mullen, Department of Public Health
- 02/27/2014 Emily Lifanda, Southern Connecticut State University
- 02/27/2014 Gerry Pastor, Executive Director, CT Child Care Assoc.
- 02/27/2014 John Bailey, American Heart Association
- 02/27/2014 John Cattelan, Executive Director CT Alliance of YMCAs
- 02/27/2014 John Myers, Southington-Cheshire Community YMCAs
- 02/27/2014 Lucy Nolan, Executive Director of End Hunger Connecticut!
- 02/27/2014 Madhu Mathur, MD, MPH, Stamford, CT
- 02/27/2014 Mary Kate Lowndes, Connecticut Commission on Children
- 02/27/2014 Maureen Farrell, Regional YMCA of Western CT
- 02/27/2014 Merrill Gay, Executive Director, CT Early Childhood Alliance
- 02/27/2014 Michelle Cloutier, CT Children's Medical Center
- 02/27/2014 Myra Jones-Taylor, PhD, Executive Director of the Office of Early Childhood
- 02/27/2014 Senator Donald E. Williams, Jr., President Pro Tempore