S.B. No. 38
Session Year 2019
AN ACT REDUCING THE TIME FRAME FOR URGENT CARE ADVERSE DETERMINATION REVIEW REQUESTS AND EXPEDITED EXTERNAL REVIEWS.
To reduce the time frame for urgent care adverse determination review requests and expedited external reviews from seventy-two to forty-eight hours.
Public Hearing Testimony
Insurance and Real Estate Committee
- 02/07/2019 Armm, MD, Milton
- 02/07/2019 Connecticut State Medical Society
- 02/07/2019 CT Association of Health Plans
- 02/07/2019 Insurance Department
- 02/07/2019 Looney, Senator Martin, President-REVISED
- 02/07/2019 Marshall, Melissa-CT Cross Disability Lifespan Alliance
- 02/07/2019 Rakebrand, Michelle, Assistant Counsel-CBIA