Substitute for S.B. No. 37
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING THE ACCREDITATION OF THE OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL EXAMINER.
To establish conditions and protocols upon the imposition of public health orders regarding quarantine, isolation or other public health restrictions.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 02/10/2017 Balcezak, MD, MPH, Thomas, Chief Medical Officer-Yale New Haven Hospital
- 02/10/2017 Baum, Paige, MPH Candidate in the Department of Epidemiology of Microbial Diseases-Yale School of Public Health
- 02/10/2017 Bokyo, RyanSelf
- 02/10/2017 Cleary, Paul D., Professor of Public Health-Yale School of Public Health
- 02/10/2017 Connecticut State Medical Society
- 02/10/2017 Friedland, Gerald, Dr.
- 02/10/2017 Gielow, D'Laney, Law Student Intern-Global Health Justice Partnership, Yale Law School
- 02/10/2017 Hadler, James L., Clinical Professor of Epidemiology and Public Health-Yale School of Public Health
- 02/10/2017 Ram, Megha, Law Student Intern-Worker and Immigrant Rights Advocacy Clinic, Yale Law School
- 02/10/2017 Skrip, Laura, PhD Candidate in the Department of Epidemiology of Microbial Diseases-Yale School of Public Health
- 02/10/2017 Williams, Mary Jane, Chairperson of Government Relations Committee-Connecticut Nurses’ Association
- 02/10/2017 Wilson, Henri, President-Liberian Community Association of Connecticut
- 02/10/2017 Yalartai, Harmon, Bishop-Faith Revival Temple Churches