S.B. No. 33
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE OF ORALLY AND INTRAVENOUSLY ADMINISTERED PRESCRIPTION DRUGS.
To require health insurance policies providing coverage for prescription drugs to provide coverage for orally administered prescription drugs on a basis that is no less favorable than the basis on which such policies provide coverage for intravenously administered prescription drugs.
Public Hearing Testimony
Insurance and Real Estate Committee
- 02/07/2019 AHIP
- 02/07/2019 Cappiello, Christine, Senior Director Gov Relations-Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 02/07/2019 Connecticare
- 02/07/2019 Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 02/07/2019 CT Association of Health Plans
- 02/07/2019 CT State Medical Society
- 02/07/2019 Freeman, Lisa, Exec Director-CT Center for Patient Safety
- 02/07/2019 Insurance Dept.
- 02/07/2019 Looney, Senator Martin, President-REVISED
- 02/07/2019 Noehren, Michelle
- 02/07/2019 Rakebrand, Michelle, Assistant Counsel-CBIA