S.B. No. 22
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING PAYMENT OF CERTAIN FINES PRIOR TO THE RESTORATION OF ELECTORAL PRIVILEGES.
To no longer condition the restoration of electoral privileges on the payment of all fines in conjunction with a disenfranchising conviction.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 02/15/2019 Dove, Elaine
- 02/15/2019 Hernandez, Juan, Vice President and Connecticut State Director-SEIU
- 02/15/2019 Looney, Martin, Senate President Pro Tempore-Connecticut General Assembly
- 02/15/2019 McGuire, David, Executive Director-ACLU
- 02/15/2019 Mendez, Brennon-Legislative Advocacy Clinic at Yale Law School
- 02/15/2019 Merrill, Denise, Secretary of the State of Connecticut
- 02/15/2019 Metcalf, Hope-Rule of Law Clinic at Yale Law School
- 02/15/2019 Senturia, Yvonne, Election Law Specialist-League of Women Voters of Connecticut
- 02/15/2019 Swan, Tom, Director-Connecticut Citizen Action Group
- 02/25/2019 Rubin, Josh-Rule of Law Clinic at Yale Law School