Raised H.B. No. 7399
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING LEGAL PROTECTIONS FOR THE VICTIMS OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND THE PROTECTION OF MINORS FROM CYBER EXPLOITATION.
To: (1) Provide greater legal protections for the victims of human trafficking; and (2) include online or Internet-based sexual conduct with a minor paid for by another person as a form of sexual abuse of a minor.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 04/01/2019 Andrews, Liza, Director of Public Policy and Communications-CCA DV
- 04/01/2019 Benjamin III, Johannes
- 04/01/2019 Boulay, Annmarie, Executive Director-The Underground-Connecticut
- 04/01/2019 Carminati, Stephen
- 04/01/2019 Center for Youth Leadership, Stamford High School
- 04/01/2019 Cerruto, Ashley
- 04/01/2019 Connecticut Bar Association
- 04/01/2019 Division of Criminal Justice
- 04/01/2019 Dorantes, Vannessa, Commissioner-Department of Children and Families State of CT
- 04/01/2019 Ehrman, Aiyanna
- 04/01/2019 Goodrich, Alice
- 04/01/2019 Haskins, Annette
- 04/01/2019 Henry, Esq., Jassette-CT Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- 04/01/2019 Hernández, Steven, Executive Director-CWCS-CEO
- 04/01/2019 Jarry, Kelly
- 04/01/2019 Keating, Tracy A.
- 04/01/2019 Marks, Asher, Dr.
- 04/01/2019 Meacham, Aimee
- 04/01/2019 Nolan, Lucy, Director of Policy - Public Relations-CT Alliance to End Sexual Violence
- 04/01/2019 Osten, Cathy, Senator Nineteenth District
- 04/01/2019 Pierre, Natasha M. Esq., State Victim Advocate-State Victim Advocate
- 04/01/2019 Sullivan Del Prete, Deborah, Attorney-The Office of Chief Public Defender
- 04/01/2019 Williams, James F.
- 04/01/2019 Williamson, Erin, LCSW, MPA-Love146.org
- 04/01/2019 Young, Yvette, Project Director-Human Anti-Trafficking Response-The Village for Children and Families