Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 7396
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING PARITY BETWEEN SEXUAL ASSAULT IN THE CASE OF A SPOUSAL OR COHABITATING RELATIONSHIP AND OTHER CRIMES OF SEXUAL ASSAULT AND CONCERNING THE INVESTIGATION OF A FAMILY VIOLENCE CRIME.
To repeal section 53a-70b of the general statutes concerning sexual assault in a spousal or cohabitating relationship and to make conforming changes.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 04/01/2019 Andrews, Liza, Director of Public Policy and Communications-CCA DV
- 04/01/2019 Francisco, Heather, Adult Advocate-Safe Haven of Greater Waterbury
- 04/01/2019 Fusco, Jeanne-Susan B. Anthony Project
- 04/01/2019 Granato, Madeline, Policy Manager-CT Women s Education and Legal Fund
- 04/01/2019 Hernández, Steven, Executive Director-CWCS-CEO
- 04/01/2019 Nolan, Lucy, Director of Policy - Public Relations-CT Alliance to End Sexual Violence
- 04/01/2019 Pierre, Natasha M. Esq., State Victim Advocate-State Victim Advocate
- 04/01/2019 Quagliani, Ronald M., Associate Vice President Dept. of Public Safety-University of New Haven
- 04/01/2019 Rodwell-Lawton, Ann-Women s Center of Greater Danbury
- 04/01/2019 Zaitchik, Melissa-Safe Future, Inc