Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 7372
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING DRIVING WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF AN INTOXICATING DRUG.
To prohibit driving while smoking, inhaling or ingesting a cannabis-type substance, to prohibit a passenger from smoking a cannabis-type substance and to provide funding to train law enforcement officers as drug recognition experts.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/22/2019 Cahill, Maria
- 03/22/2019 Cochran, LCSW, Scott-CT Youth Services Association
- 03/22/2019 CT Commission on Women, Children and Seniors
- 03/22/2019 CT Police Chiefs Assoc.
- 03/22/2019 Dinnan, Maureen Sullivan Dinnan, Chief Executive Officer-Health Assistance InterVention Education Network
- 03/22/2019 Division of Criminal Justice
- 03/22/2019 Hartstone, Esq., Joel
- 03/22/2019 Henry, Aliyah
- 03/22/2019 Looney, Martin, Senator
- 03/22/2019 Makowski, Michael
- 03/22/2019 McGuire, David-American Civil Liberties Union of CT
- 03/22/2019 Parmenter, Amy-AAA CT, AAA Allied Group, AAA Northeast
- 03/22/2019 St of CT Division of Criminal Justice
- 03/22/2019 Wiltshire, Ashley