Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 7338
Session Year 2019
AN ACT INCREASING FUNDING FOR ELDERLY NUTRITION, ENSURING EQUITABLE RATES FOR PROVIDERS OF MEALS ON WHEELS AND COLLECTING DATA ON MALNUTRITION.
To increase funding for elderly nutrition, ensure equitable rates for providers of meals on wheels and collect and analyze data on malnutrition.
Public Hearing Testimony
Human Services Committee
- 03/14/2019 Morelli, Mag, President-LeadingAge Connecticut
- 03/19/2019 Abbott
- 03/19/2019 Blancato, Robert
- 03/19/2019 Brennan, Kathleen, Deputy Commissioner-CT Department of Social Services
- 03/19/2019 Defeat Malnutrition Today
- 03/19/2019 Porter, Amy, Commissioner-Department of Rehabilitation Services
- 03/19/2019 Sekorski, Joel