Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 7321
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING ELECTIONS AND SECURITY.
To (1) require the Secretary of the State to appoint an individual to serve in the office of the Secretary of the State in a cyber security role, (2) limit, in certain situations, the type of information provided when voter registration records are provided, (3) require that each voting tabulator has two memory cards programmed for use with such tabulator, (4) provide for security analysis of such memory cards by The University of Connecticut, and (5) provide that signers of petitions are not required to disclose their dates of birth on such petitions.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 03/13/2019 Andrews, Liza, Director of Public Policy - Communications-CT Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- 03/13/2019 Becker, Lisbeth-ROVAC
- 03/13/2019 Catania, Chas
- 03/13/2019 Donen, Steve
- 03/13/2019 Hriczo, Joseph
- 03/13/2019 Merrill, Denise, Secretary of the State of Connecticut
- 03/13/2019 Murphy, Colleen, Executive Director-Freedom of Information Commission