Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 7316
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING EVALUATION OF BUSINESS ASSISTANCE AND INCENTIVE PROGRAMS.
To (1) specify the inclusion of evaluation of business assistance and incentive programs in the Commissioner of Economic and Community Development's annual report, (2) require the Auditors of Public Accounts to conduct performance audits and evaluations of such programs and report, and (3) require the legislative appropriations, finance and commerce committees to hold public hearings on such report and auditors' findings.
Public Hearing Testimony
Finance, Revenue and Bonding Committee
- 04/11/2017 Buhler, William, Active Member-CSEA
- 04/11/2017 Chatterjee, SupriyoHealthcare Economics & Technology
- 04/11/2017 Horvath, Joe, Assistant Policy Director-Yankee Institute for Public Policy
- 04/11/2017 Lembo, Kevin-Comptroller- State of Connecticut
- 04/11/2017 McGee, Geralynn-Statewide Legal Services Network
- 04/11/2017 Pelletier, Lori, President-Connecticut AFL-CIO
- 04/11/2017 Smith, Catherine, Commissioner-Department of Economic & Community Development
- 04/11/2017 Swan, Tom, Executive Director-Connecticut Citizen Action Group
- 04/11/2017 Thomas, Derek-Connecticut Voices for Children
- 04/11/2017 Zahradnik, Robert, Director, Policy, State Fiscal Health-The Pew Charitable Trusts