Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 7309
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING HUMAN TRAFFICKING.
To add the Commissioner of Education to the Trafficking in Persons Council, combat human trafficking through increased penalties, training and awareness and examine the federal Executive Order 13627 Strengthening Protections Against Trafficking in Persons in Federal Contracts for the purpose of implementing similar provisions for this state.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/27/2017 Andrews, Liz, Director of Public Policy & Communications-CCADV
- 03/27/2017 Bechard, Raymond
- 03/27/2017 Center for Youth Leadership Stamford Youth Services Bureau
- 03/27/2017 CWCS & TIP
- 03/27/2017 Fydenkevez, Esq., Kaitlyn, Director of Policy & Public Relations-CT Alliance to End Sexual Violence
- 03/27/2017 Jenn
- 03/27/2017 Kokoruda, Rep. Noreen S., State Representative-State of CT House of Representatives
- 03/27/2017 LeBlanc, PamelaCT Bar Association
- 03/27/2017 Martocchio, Henry J.
- 03/27/2017 Newman, Darryl, Legislative Co-Chair-CNLA
- 03/27/2017 Olsen, Senator Cathy , Senator-State of CT Senate
- 03/27/2017 Pierre, Esq., Natasha M., State Victim Advocate-State of CT Office of the Victim Advocate
- 03/27/2017 Pronovost, Susan, Executive Director-CT Greenhouse Growers Association
- 03/27/2017 Rep. Morin and Rep. Cook, State Representatives-State of CT House of Representatives
- 03/27/2017 State of CT Department of Children and Families
- 03/27/2017 Talmage, Henry N., Executive Director-CT Farm Bureau Association
- 03/27/2017 Treiss, Carolyn, Board President-Permanent Commission on the Status of Women in CT
- 03/27/2017 Young, LPC, Yvette, Project Director-Human Anti-trafficking Response Team Coordinator-Village for Families and Children Inc.