Raised H.B. No. 7296
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING THE RECYCLING OF GLASS.
To require the development of a plan that will implement best practices for the recycling of glass in the state and to require certain glass beverage containers sold in the state to have a minimum post- consumer glass content in order to help foster a market for recycled glass.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/11/2019 Anderson, Bryan, Alderman-Milford
- 03/11/2019 Brawerman, Jane
- 03/11/2019 Bucey, Curt, Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer-Strategic Materials, Inc.
- 03/11/2019 Cafero, Lawrence, Executive Director and Genreral Counsel-Wine and Spirits Wholesalers of Connecticut
- 03/11/2019 Dykes, Katherine, Commissioner-Designee-Department of Energy and Environmental
- 03/11/2019 Heaton-Jones, Jennifer, Executive Director-Housatonic Resources Recovery Authority
- 03/11/2019 O-Rourke, Kim, Recycling Coordinator-Middletown
- 03/11/2019 Stewart, Brian