Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 7291
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING THE USE OF CELL SITE SIMULATOR DEVICES BY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS TO CONDUCT CELLULAR TELEPHONE SURVEILLANCE.
To require a law enforcement official to obtain a court order in order to conduct cellular telephone surveillance through use of a cell site simulator device.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/27/2017 Bhatt, Tejas, Assistant Public Defender-State of CT Office of Chief Public Defender
- 03/27/2017 Feagin, Stephen
- 03/27/2017 Judicial Branch
- 03/27/2017 McGuire, David, Executive Director-ACLU-CT
- 03/27/2017 Romano, Esq., Aaron J.CCDLA
- 03/27/2017 Sampson, Rep. Robert C., State Representative-State of CT House of Representatives