Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 7277
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING THE CREATION OF LAND BANK AUTHORITIES.
To permit municipalities to establish land bank authorities for the purposes of acquiring real property, maintaining any such real property and disposing of any such real property within such municipalities.
Public Hearing Testimony
Planning and Development Committee
- 03/18/2019 Bronin, Luke A., Mayor-City of Hartford-property conservatorship and land bank authorities
- 03/18/2019 CT Chapter of the American Planning Assn. -CCAPA--AAC the Creation of Land Bank Authorities.
- 03/18/2019 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director-Connecticut Council of Small Towns -COST--AAC the Creation of Land Bank Authorities
- 03/18/2019 Gosselin, Kiley, Executive Director-Partnership for Strong Communities-AAC Abandoned and Blighted Property
- 03/18/2019 Hamzy Carroccia, Donna, Advocacy Manager-CT Conference of Municipalites -CCM--AAC the Creation of Land Bank Authorities
- 03/18/2019 Hartford Foundation for Public Giving-AAC the Creation of Land Bank Authorities
- 03/18/2019 Horan, Jim, Executive Director-LISC-AAC Abandoned and Blighted Property...
- 03/18/2019 O Leary, Niel, Mayor-Town of Waterbury
- 03/18/2019 Perras, Jim, CEO-Home Builders - Remodelers Association of CT -HBA--AAC the Creation of Land Bank Authorities.
- 03/18/2019 Swarr, Donna-AAC Abandoned and Blighted Property...
- 03/18/2019 Swarr, Thomas-AAC the Creation of Land Bank Authorities
- 03/18/2019 Wooden, Shawn T., Treasure-State of Connecticut-AAC the Creation of Land Bank Authorities.