Raised H.B. No. 7261
Session Year 2019
AN ACT PROHIBITING REQUIREMENTS FOR PRESCRIBING CLINICALLY INAPPROPRIATE QUANTITIES OF OUTPATIENT PSYCHOTROPIC DRUGS.
To prohibit health insurance policies providing coverage for outpatient prescription drugs, and mental health care benefits provided under state law, with state funds or to state employees, from requiring a prescribing health care provider to prescribe an outpatient psychotropic drug in a quantity that such provider deems clinically inappropriate.
Public Hearing Testimony
Insurance and Real Estate Committee
- 03/05/2019 Desanto Iennaco, Joanne, PhD,PMHNP-BC, PMHCN-BC, APRN
- 03/05/2019 Doolittle, Ted, Executive Director-OHA
- 03/05/2019 Khan, Shaukat-CT Psychiatric Society
- 03/05/2019 Lembo, Comptroller Kevin
- 03/05/2019 Morgan, Danielle-CTAPRNS
- 03/05/2019 Tabassum, APRN, Ali
- 03/05/2019 Tookey MSN, PNP-BC, PMHCNS-BC, APRN-BC, Geraldine
- 03/05/2019 Watt, Margaret, Co Director-Behavioral Health Action Org of SW CT
- 03/07/2019 Desanto Iennaco, Joanne, PhD,PMHNP-BC, PMHCN-BC, APRN