Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 7244
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING THE PROPERTY TAX EXEMPTION FOR SERVICE MEMBERS AND VETERANS HAVING DISABILITY RATINGS.
To increase the property tax exemption amounts for veterans having a disability rating and require the filing of a death certificate with the town assessor to continue such exemption for a surviving spouse or minor children after the veteran's death.
Public Hearing Testimony
Veterans' Affairs Committee
- 03/07/2019 Angeloni, Christopher
- 03/07/2019 Collins, Randy, Advocacy Manager-Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 03/07/2019 Flowers, Thomas, Commander-The American Legion Department of Connecticut
- 03/07/2019 Fox, John, Commander-Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1926
- 03/07/2019 Garcia, Eric
- 03/07/2019 Green, Robin, Representative
- 03/07/2019 Maurer, Joshua
- 03/07/2019 Napoli, Ron, Representative
- 03/07/2019 Nolan, Joseph