Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 7222
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH'S VARIOUS REVISIONS TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH STATUTES.
To implement the recommendations of the Department of Public Health concerning various revisions to the public health statutes.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 03/06/2017 Alder, Anton
- 03/06/2017 Executive Director of Eastern CT Area Health Education Center
- 03/06/2017 Palermo, Nicholas
- 03/06/2017 Poirier, Cherie, Eastern Connecticut Area Health Education Center
- 03/20/2017 Allard, Gregory B., Chairman -Connecticut EMS Advisory Board
- 03/20/2017 Boudreau, Mary Moran, Executive Director -Connecticut Oral Health Initiative
- 03/20/2017 Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants
- 03/20/2017 Connecticut Hospital Association
- 03/20/2017 Conway, Karen, MD
- 03/20/2017 DeAngelo , Wendy, Chief Business Development Officer -Wheeler Clinic Inc.
- 03/20/2017 Duenas, Richard, President -Connecticut Chiropractic Association
- 03/20/2017 Gregg, Shea C., MD, Chair -CT State Trauma Committee
- 03/20/2017 LaBella, Maryann H., Legislative Liaison and Board Director -Connecticut Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- 03/20/2017 Liva, Enrico, Self
- 03/20/2017 Manning, Diane L., President and CEO -United Services Inc.
- 03/20/2017 Molin, Nina, MD
- 03/20/2017 Morrissey, Christina, Co-Chair, Health Policy Committee -CT APRN Society
- 03/20/2017 Mussen , Dan, Physician Assistant -Connecticut Academt of Physician Assistants
- 03/20/2017 Pino, Raul, Commissioner -Connecticut Department of Public Health
- 03/20/2017 Prenguber, Marcia, Dean of the College of Naturopathic Medicine -University of Bridgeport
- 03/20/2017 Rose, Kim, Representative -118th Assembly District
- 03/20/2017 Santiago, Ezequiel, Representative -One Hundred Thirtieth Assembly District
- 03/20/2017 Shaiken, Ben, Public Policy Specialist -The Alliance
- 03/20/2017 Wiggins, Steve , Chairman -Remedy Partners
- 03/20/2017 Young , William , Chief Strategy Officer -Intercommunity