Raised H.B. No. 7201
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING THE ESTABLISHMENT OF REDUCED-ISOLATION SETTING STANDARDS FOR INTERDISTRICT MAGNET SCHOOL PROGRAMS.
To apply the reduced-isolation setting standards of the 2013 stipulation and order for Milo Sheff, et al. v. William A. O'Neill, et al., as extended, to all interdistrict magnet schools in the state.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/06/2017 CEA
- 03/06/2017 Connecticut Education Association
- 03/06/2017 McCoy , Kate , Executive Director Strategic Planning -New London Public Schools
- 03/06/2017 Rivera , Dr. Manuel , Superintendent -New London Public Schools
- 03/06/2017 Soto, Chris, State Representative
- 03/06/2017 Wentzell, Dianna R. , Commissioner-State Department of Education